Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Financial Instrument BG, SBLC, MTN Specifically

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Financial Instrument BG, SBLC, MTN Specifically

Postby syed_serajul » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are Providers of all types of BG and MTN with the best workable procedures. Our BG ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 5M EUROS/USD to 50B EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME and 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve

For further details contact us with the below information Thank you.
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Skype ID: bgsblc.syed
syed_serajul

Re: Financial Instrument BG, SBLC, MTN Specifically

Postby syed_serajul » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 am

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

- Bank Guarantee (BG)
- Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
- Direct Line of Credit (DLC)
- Medium Term Note (MTN)
- Letter of Credit (LC)
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Contact...bgsblc.syed@gmail.com
Skype....bgsblc.syed
Attachments
bg pics from linkedin 2.jpeg
bg pics from linkedin 2.jpeg (15.67 KiB) Viewed 40 times
syed_serajul

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers