Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Don't get trapped, be cautious about scammers.

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Don't get trapped, be cautious about scammers.

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:49 am

I consider myself as very unlucky trader as I have faced with too many scam and fraud broker in my trading career. I have lost huge amount of money due to my mistake of choosing wrong broker. But now without any failures I am doing awesome trading with my broker AGEA. It gives me great relief that finally I got my perfect broker after so many unsuccessful tries. I just love them.
Craig Schroerlucke

Re: Don't get trapped, be cautious about scammers.

Postby Cristiano Ramos » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:18 pm

There are so many scams brokers out there and new traders get scammed by them. Those scam brokers make fake promises to attract new traders. I am very lucky that my broker Circle Markets is scam free and provide extraordinary features for traders and all necessary things which you need to trade smoothly and hassle free. Newbies also easily can make comfort themselves with their trading platforms with advanced tools.
Cristiano Ramos

Re: Don't get trapped, be cautious about scammers.

Postby sabakanwal » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:50 am

I think we never knew when a broker turned into scam and stop paying traders so it is good to put limited amount with the broker and withdrawing the profits regularly.
sabakanwal

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers