Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

CMTrading honest broker Review

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

CMTrading honest broker Review

Postby Michael Lotfi » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Since I decided to trade with CMTrading, I haven't had any problems! They always give me all the information I ask for and my requests have been processing so quickly, the Customer Service is so reliable, they always give me the support and information in a nice and polite way. For me, this is the most reliable broker of the market.
Michael Lotfi

Re: CMTrading honest broker Review

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Each the broker has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and from here I can scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads.
Joy Bahadur

Postby tamzid92 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:59 pm

From my total experience CMTrading broker has the nearest spreads and I've never noticed widening. it is very simple verification of account and you have no need to complete it for using all the trading options. and i use their bonus offers too. it helps me to outwait and close my orders with profit
tamzid92

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:58 am

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be sued, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, now I am using MXTrade regulated broker due to flexible trading spreads devoid of any limitations.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers