Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Choosing the BEST Forex Broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Choosing the BEST Forex Broker

Postby learn-forex » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:20 am

Best Forex Brokers information for you..
http://learn-forex.net/choosing-the-best-forex-broker/
learn-forex

Re: Choosing the BEST Forex Broker

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:49 pm

Thanks for sharing. But I didn't find FreshForex broker on your list. This broker has been working more than 10 yaers on the market and has good trading conditions. Personally I like it IB program with $20 per every lot that traders do.
Kikizyak

Postby Waber » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:00 am

Kikizyak wrote:Thanks for sharing. But I didn't find FreshForex broker on your list. This broker has been working more than 10 yaers on the market and has good trading conditions. Personally I like it IB program with $20 per every lot that traders do.

I think it is important for newbies that a broker has not only good trading conditions, but also promotions and bonuses, and help you trade, especially on the first stages. Therefore, I believe that FreshForex is very useful for beginners. For example, there was a bonus: the broker gave $1,000 for beginners to test drive the broker. I'm absolutely sure, that the start with FreshForex will be convenient and as comfortable as possible.
Waber

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:36 am

Choosing the right broker is the most difficult part of Online financial trading. When I choose TICKMILL as my idea broker, I basically got interested for their Lowest spread, fastest withdrawals and friendly customer service features. I think these 3 things should be the main aspect of choosing a right broker.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby pipabode » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:06 am

Choosing the best broker can sometimes be an uphill for some people, however, what I do know is that, to get the best broker, it has to be a regulated broker, low swaps, no requoting and must have the fastest deposit and withdrawal methods. FreshForex is an example of such a broker, I am sure there are many like it out there but its my favorite since I've used it, and still rely on them!
pipabode

Postby uncle gober » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:42 am

Choosing a broker should carefully because trading is an art that requires support form of of services provided by the broker comfortably. Now I feel comfortable trading in TICKMILL with low spreads conditions
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Waber » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:25 am

I am not a beginner on Forex market, have worked with different brokers and I can compare. Freshforex(https://freshforex.com) has the fastest order execution. 0,5-1,5 seconds are mentioned in specification, but it is always 0,5, as I know. Of course, when market is rough, it can be up to 2 seconds. But there was no any situation when I couldn't open or close my order for a long time.
Waber

why I choose FreshForex

Postby pipabode » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:01 am

I choose FreshForex as my best broker since guarantees high quality trading operations, no matter which type of Forex account you choose: a popular Classic either a professional Market Pro or ECN. Narrow spreads, withdrawal of funds within a matter of minutes,
pipabode

Postby davidson333 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:43 am

selection of a good broker is very difficult but i would recommend Investex broker to all you. Investex provides 30% first deposit bonus with 0 pips spread. Investex provides Personal and Current accounts including Online banking. You can get access to your Trading straight through Online banking Account.
https://www.investex.com/trading-bonus/
davidson333

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:59 pm

As for Tickmill, I don't like its initial deposit $25 and a leverage 1:500. I prefer higher leverage and brokers without initial deposit.
Kikizyak

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers