Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Choosing the BEST Forex Broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Choosing the BEST Forex Broker

Postby Waber » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:48 am

What a lucky surprise! FreshForex broker offers $1000 no deposit bonus again. I guess it's a good chance for newbies to start trading profitably.
Waber

Postby Veer Mohammad » Tue May 24, 2016 10:51 am

The best broker is a broker which always guarantees their clients funds with certainly. And, any best broker always makes sure larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, superior execution and much more trading facilities. Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure these kinds of facilities with 100% initial bonus.
Veer Mohammad

Postby tamzid92 » Thu May 26, 2016 10:43 am

I have been trading with CM Trading 10 months now. So far they have managed to keep their service quality on same level as before. I have made some withdrawals using my Neteller account and so far it has been processed within 15 minutes. Will keep you updated if I notice something worth mentioning.
tamzid92

Postby Husam » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:18 pm

According to my trading experience ,I think the best broker always make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds. So, I have chosen TradingBanks broker which is regulated and guarantee their clients funds at any deposit and make sure easy withdrawal system without long time process. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.
Husam

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:36 am

According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then , I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. now, I am using MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with easy withdrawal system without long time process.
Joy Bahadur

Previous

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers