Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Choose the Right broker, never Regret

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Choose the Right broker, never Regret

Postby ArthurHedgie » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:08 pm

I’m newbie in trading and spent a lot of time to find good to my mind broker. So I have chosen CMTrading and did not regret about this. Really professional support answered a lot of my questions. Thanks their help and this broker I preserved and increased my money. Withdrawal of my profit was quick and correct – within an hour after request. Besides that I think this broker is the sample of perfect and honest work.
Forex Crunch | Forex Community Place : www.ForexCrunch.biz
ArthurHedgie

Re: Choose the Right broker, never Regret

Postby Michael Lotfi » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:10 pm

I trade with this broker 9 months because of their low spreads, fast execution and other good trading conditions. I got profit with CmTrading. I choose this broker and I think it is the best choice of Forex brokers. They don't cheats on news. Withdrawal with no any problem, even faster then others.
Michael Lotfi

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:39 am

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading will be used. if you choose scalping should choose a broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby tamzid92 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:43 am

It's been a while I am trading with CMTrading. I am really impressed by the variety of platforms they provide. I am comfortable with Mt4. I also somewhat liked their WebTrader Platform, which is a more attractive than Mt4. The social trading platform is quite simple and easy for anyone to understand. Order execution speed is fast with tight spreads. Till now no issues.
tamzid92

Postby Robert Gerald » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:45 am

With CMTrading, Forex trading is really very Easy for me.. The trading platforms are great and most important of all it is simple to use with a lot of different trading tools. Additionally the customer services are always helpful and provide a great bonus on deposits. i would 100% recommend using CMTrading who I have been trading with now for 8 months and have no compliments at all.
Robert Gerald

Postby uncle gober » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:41 am

I have been several times to move the broker to find the right broker in accordance with the wishes and gain comfort. Now I've found the broker. I recommend TICKMILL. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:05 pm

I like trading at Freshforex, because it like its trading conditions and fast servise. I'm comfortable with no slippages on trading platform, fast withdrawal and low spreads. Now it is possible to withdraw profit to visa or mastercard and it's doesn't matter what method you used when deposited money.
Kikizyak

Postby pipabode » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:28 pm

I also choose FreshForex almost a decade ago, I think I have nothing to regret about this broker. So far, the spreads are very good, no slippage as you've seen by yourself. I also love the efficiency of their customer service!
pipabode

Postby samanthafx » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:43 am

Our FX Robot works with top brokers such as: FXDD, FX Pro, FinFX, etc. Please check our real account on www(dot)mt5forexea(dot)com or contact us at: info@mt5forexea(dot)com
samanthafx

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:22 am

There are almost thousands online retail broker in Forex market. So, it is very difficult to find a right broker from all, as most of them are found to be scam. By the way, I am very lucky to choose MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds with easy withdrawal without long time process.
Joy Bahadur

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers