Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Brokers that pay out 100 or more?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Brokers that pay out 100 or more?

Postby ArthurHedgie » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Don’t expect such high returns for High/Low trades. Max pay outs is in the range of 85-90%. Larger pay outs you can expect from touch/no touch options but it is much less probable to see them wining than the High/Low and thus not giving you greater advantage unless you have good analysis of next price move.

Therefore, I am always happy that my broker CTotion pays market standard payouts which is up to 89% and that's perfect for me.
Forex Crunch | Forex Community Place : www.ForexCrunch.biz
ArthurHedgie

Re: Brokers that pay out 100 or more?

Postby tamzid92 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:15 pm

I have been trading with CToption for almost 8 months and I have never seen any technical error or delay on withdrawals. I've read a few complaints about the withdrawals but mine always goes through.
tamzid92

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:50 pm

tamzid92 wrote:I have been trading with CToption for almost 8 months and I have never seen any technical error or delay on withdrawals. I've read a few complaints about the withdrawals but mine always goes through.

Do you mean that you read complaints on CTOption broker? I would to avoid a broker it it has even one complaint, I don't want to lose my money because of broker.
Kikizyak

Postby tamzid92 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:38 am

I am currently trading Forex with CMTrading. Joined them few months ago, and very satisfied from the first moment. Good tight spreads and support is always there, they have always been good to me in the 3 months I have been with them. Their conditions and execution speed made me to stay with them more. Nice work, fellows!
tamzid92

Postby Veer Mohammad » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:58 am

Now, I am using Trade12 trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds as like security of funds, low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services, superior execution, minimum margin requirement, up to leverage 1:400 leverage and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.
Veer Mohammad

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers