Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Broker Tips

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Broker Tips

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:20 am

In this market place there are almost thousands online broker are available and most of them are found to be scams. So when choosing a broker we have to be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Re: Broker Tips

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Yes it will be good if we take some time doing research before finalizing any broker because there are a lot of new brokers coming in and same numbers winding up every day, so broker selection might seems harder now.
sabakanwal

Postby Cristiano Ramos » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Trading, I mean forex trading will be hard for you, and you can’t make money even if you have proper forex knowledge, trading plan and strategies, only if your broker is not making you victim and stealing your money. I am very lucky that my broker Circle Markets is honest and very promising. With them I don’t have the fear of losing my capital. They are really a high-class broker.
Cristiano Ramos

Postby sabakanwal » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:00 am

I am trading with more than one broker at the moment and all of them are honest in their dealing because in the last few years i have never found anything suspicious in my accounts.
sabakanwal

Postby marcopolo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:03 am

sabakanwal wrote:I am trading with more than one broker at the moment and all of them are honest in their dealing because in the last few years i have never found anything suspicious in my accounts.

But I think it's better to exchange one broker who understands and managed well, when joined in this FXB Trading broker, because it proved to help me in reaching the benefits, facilities are also many benefits such as offering analytics tools and traders support it. with various documents. education.
marcopolo

Postby mang_ncep » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Choosing a forex broker is mandatory before deciding to plunge into the world of trading. Therefore it takes the selection of forex brokers who really can be trusted because in the opening of forex real account is required to send some funds that will be used as a deposit to the forex broker. If wrong in the selection, can be your deposit funds at stake. Maybe you can try FXB Trading.
Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading
mang_ncep

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers