Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

bonus from brokers

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

bonus from brokers

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:37 pm

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and from where I got 30% initial bonus which is totally usable including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips.

https://www.mtimarkets.com/
Ermyas Dejenea

Re: bonus from brokers

Postby marcopolo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:29 am

each broker must give the name of the bonus and promo each and every broker also has its own advantages and disadvantages respectively, for that it would be nice that the trader utilize the facilities of FXB Trading is hot favorite among CFD traders for 24/5 customer support services. There is no requirement of any trader not being fulfilled by FXB Trading. This is because it uses trading platforms from high profile and offers real time data updates for CFD trading. Broker
marcopolo

Postby Cristiano Ramos » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:39 am

I am working with Circle Markets broker and I do not do haste to make money rather I am patient with my trades. They are very different, and they solved any trading issues within minutes and with no excuse they have helped to get over the problem. From there anyone can get best environment for study and their video tutorials are very helpful to get knowledge. I can trade with maximum and popular currency pairs with them.
Cristiano Ramos

Postby sabakanwal » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 pm

In my opinion bonuses aren't the only aspect to be considered while choosing any decent broker, instead we should do little research before going with any reputable broker.
sabakanwal

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers