Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best Rebate Programs

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Best Rebate Programs

Postby JMFX69 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:07 pm

After years of struggle, I have figured out the an EA I developed for a different reason can generate amazing volumes, but always ends up with small profits or small losses, it's very safe in that respect.

So I decide to search for he best Forex rebate programs but found the usual rebate sites, however I found out that Yadix have a whole rebate program available, and also instant rebates.

So depending on the account I can earn from $2 per lot to $12 per lot, the $12 per lot is on a 2 pip spread account :)

Positives: Instant cash credited, no rules for which orders qualify or not, not paid only on profits, also losses :)

Does nay have another broker that can compete with this instant rebate program directly (not through IB?)

Thanks

Jim
JMFX69

Re: Best Rebate Programs

Postby Waber » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:32 am

I've heard that Freshforex has extended many interesting promos for another month. It is certainly fine. I'm interested in rebate of the future - https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/megarebate.html. It is still in effect? I would like to protect myself against loss.
Waber

Re: Best Rebate Programs

Postby alex88 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Have a look at Yadix Instant rebate program. I'm getting $12 per lot instantly to my account. Spreads and execution are also very good. I think that Yadix offers the best rebate program.
alex88

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers