Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best broker comes with Best Support

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Best broker comes with Best Support

Postby ArthurHedgie » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:15 am

CMTrading is one of the best brokers I've ever used, The support is awesome , anytime you need help the will call you , sometimes my manager calls me just to ask how is everything . also for Muslims they allow to open swap-free account... There server is fast till now I never saw a disconnect or something like that. The spread is fine from 1.5 pip till 2 pips and sometimes change . I also like the 0 fee on withdrawal and deposit. If you are new to forex this is the company that you need.
Forex Crunch | Forex Community Place : www.ForexCrunch.biz
ArthurHedgie

Re: Best broker comes with Best Support

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:58 pm

If the support service is the main advanatge of a broker, that makes me think about the quality of its service: why do you need to apply for support so often? Anyway, if support is important for you, have a look at FreshForex: its support service was recognized as the best one last year.
Kikizyak

Postby uncle gober » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:06 am

There is many of forex brokerage nowadays. A Forex broker who has a good reputation and good to deal with, is a must choose broker. A broker who support their traders to earn good and have a nice trading experience is I think everyone wants. There are many good broker out here. And i choose TICKMILL.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby pipabode » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:46 am

There is no doubt that customer support is a key towards success to any traders. without it, we would say you would fail... While I haven't traded with either the brokers you have mentioned above, I do appreciate the importance of customer service. I've only traded with FreshForex, and I am impressed with the customers service. I have no regrets concerning me choosing them!
pipabode

Postby Veer Mohammad » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:23 am

From my first day of trading I have been using Trade12 regulated platform which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with guarantee their clients’ funds at any deposit with easy withdrawal system without long time process. And this ECN trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Veer Mohammad

Postby tamzid92 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:08 pm

I trade with this broker 9 months because of their low spreads, fast execution and other good trading conditions. I got profit with CmTrading. I choose this broker and I think it is the best choice of Forex brokers. They don't cheats on news. Withdrawal with no any problem, even faster then others.
tamzid92

Postby Veer Mohammad » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:00 pm

It is very much difficult to find a good broker from many scams. By the way, I am very lucky to found Trade12 broker which is regulated platform and from where I am getting all exclusive trading facilities with security of funds at any deposits. And this ECN trading brokers does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all.
Veer Mohammad

Postby Robert Gerald » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:56 pm

I was very pleased when began to trade with CM Trading broker. They don't take fees for depositing and withdrawing money. It is really good. I've not seen this with others. And I appreciated their spreads and honest trading with clients. So I can recommend this broker for anybody for trading.
Robert Gerald

Postby amittimothy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:01 pm

Well let me tell you ..Forex Mart is world's new trusted Forex trading partner, Forex Mart offers different partnership packages to maximize your profits and establish your presence in the industry.
Advantages:
- Unparalleled trading conditions for clients
- 5 types of Partnership
- High affiliate commissions
- User-friendly interface and extensive statistics
- Complete marketing tools
- Personal affiliate manager

Start your Forex trading experience with Forex Mart. Enjoy competitive rates, glitch-free trading platforms, and instant trade executions.
* Minimum Deposit of 1 USD / 1 EUR / 1 GBP / 1 RUB
* Clients funds are separated from our assets
* No debt
* Comprehensive educational materials
* Currencies: USD, EUR and GBP
* 24/5 Customer Support
Create a live account today.

Unparalleled Customer Support
We put much importance on your trading convenience. Our customer support is open 24 hours a day and five days a week to accommodate your Forex trading concerns and needs.
Timothy
https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=WQKMJ
amittimothy

Postby amittimothy » Tue May 09, 2017 8:08 am

If Anyone looking for excellent MT4 TRADING EXECUTIONS please try Forex marts accounts.
No need to open a live account to learn Forex. Using our demo account, you can practice forex trading in a risk-free environment - for free!
*MT4 trading platforms
*Up to $500,000 demo balance
*Up to 1:1000 leverage
*Real-time market quotes
*24/5 Customer Support
It only takes a few minutes to register for a demo account.
Timothy
https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=WQKMJ
amittimothy

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers