Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you satisfied with your broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Are you satisfied with your broker

Postby INSTANTPIPSIGNAL » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 am

INSTANTPIP

Best Forex Signals & Free forex Training World Wide

500-3000 PIPS Profit every month through our Signals

Contact
Aditi Thakkar
Skype ID - instantpipforex
INSTANTPIPSIGNAL

Re: Are you satisfied with your broker

Postby Haley12 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 am

Are you forex signal provider or forex training provider?
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby debook » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Yes, I really satiesfied with my broker now Weltrade, this broker is regulated, trusted and reliable for trading. I very comfortable to trading with this broker, If you don't believe with it's quality, just prove it yourself
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Completely satisfied with my broker, it is trustful broker and have minimum deposit ($5) for anyone want to get familiar with live-trading :D I have been attracted by the name of broker, hotforex.
adobephotoshop

Postby Ray Breslin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Trading with a quality brokerage company like OctaFX is beyond level of satisfaction. In fact, i have lost so much of greed trading with them. Unlike before when i used to lure towards more profits now i am quite satisfied with what's on my plate and it happened thanks to their lovely rebate service where all my trades give me 50-60% back and 15 USD once one lot size is completed, so that keeps me satisfied and also i don't get greedy due to always receiving good profits.
Ray Breslin

Postby marknicholas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:32 pm

I have tried a couple of brokers that you guys have mentioned but the experience with them wasn’t good. I have worked for a bit with FinPro and the experience till now has been good. They are providing really tight spreads with fast trade execution and a very advanced trading platform. They have assisted me in my trading and I made decent profits through Algo and Zulu Trading. And all my money withdrawals were honored on time. So I am very satisfied with their services.
marknicholas

Postby Colin Harvey » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:03 am

I don’t know what exactly been satisfied means but currently I am trading with OctaFX broker where I get whatever I wish to have. I can trade on a platform like cTrader, it is a platform especially develops for ECN trading so we get the best possible conditions to trade and obviously boost chance of success to a great extent.

Also, I am very much satisfied with their 50% bonus that they for any and every deposit because normally I used to get just welcome bonus once that too very low but here I get it with all investment and there are no restrictions with it, so that is another reason to feel happy and that automatically brings satisfaction for us.
Colin Harvey

Postby uncle gober » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:06 am

I recommend tickmill. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Henry » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:22 am

Coming from a poor background, I was very skeptical whether to start in a rich’s business Forex or not but due to good friends they forced me to go ahead and there I selected one of the major companies in Forxe industry, YesFX. My life changed completely the moment I applied for their thrilling Remote FX Traders program, it taught me everything that I could wish to learn and I was able to analyze everything perfectly and in short become a master!
Henry

Postby Rowena Jeffers » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Completely satisfied with my broker OctaFX, I am a newbie so I always want more and more but with this broker I can say that I have enough and I don’t need anything else such classic their service is that once a person trades with them he will always wish to continue working with them. Plus their quality trading platform where all the trading orders are operated straight away is major reason for me been so satisfied with them as I am a news trader as well.
Rowena Jeffers

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers