Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you satisfied with your broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Are you satisfied with your broker

Postby uncle gober » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:51 am

For several months I trade in TICKMILL. I get a significant development in this broker with low spreads are very suitable for use by a scalper without limitation trading. in addition, new clients can obtain a 15% deposit bonus and Now I get a very proportional income by following the program "Refer-a-friend". Now Tickmill introduces the Refer-a-Friend campaign, Invite a friend and both you and your friend, get a $ £ € 50 bonus. I think this is very simple and everyone can involving on this promotion
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Forextraderr » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:17 am

I am satisfied with my broker. They offer tight spreads, several funding options, quick withdrawal process and a helpful online support. Most of all, they are STP/ECN so I am assured of a fair trading.
Forextraderr

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Forextraderr wrote:I am satisfied with my broker. They offer tight spreads, several funding options, quick withdrawal process and a helpful online support. Most of all, they are STP/ECN so I am assured of a fair trading.

I guess when any trader leaves such comments for their broker, it might be the best moment for such broker serving their trader with all the best.
sabakanwal

Postby Michael Lotfi » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Of course I'm satisfied with my broker. I have great experience trading with IMMFX broker. They have so professional support and a great spreads with no slippage. 2 days ago i have requested for a withdrawal and the money was in my Neteller account immediately after 30mins i was like so happy. I recommend every trader to work with the great environment of IMMFX.
Michael Lotfi

Previous

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers