Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Anyone Tried Hotforex ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Anyone Tried Hotforex ?

Postby adobephotoshop » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:07 am

The HotForex Vip Contest is about to expire, anyone here tried it?
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:21 am

I think the contest has ended already, best of luck to the guy that won! :)
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 am

Anyone here tried the new PAMM account?
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:17 am

I heard about it, but never tried it yet :)
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:39 am

It has some new features and I'm researching about it.
adobephotoshop

HotForex - The new PAMM V2 is here!

Postby hfnews » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 am

Dear Client,

HotForex is pleased to announce the launch of the highly anticipated PAMM V2 program. The HotForex New PAMM system brings to all clients a more transparent and user-friendly account management service, coupled with increased security of funds to Investors and flexibility to Fund Managers.

The key benefits of PAMM V2 program are:
Instant deposits
Cash outs processed at the cut off point
Live equity updates
Rescue level
Trading period
Ability to invest under multiple managers with one investor account
Ability to see pending withdrawals
Success fees transferred directly into myHotForex

To open a PAMM Account under the new platform simply login to your myHotForex and click on PAMM V2 Accounts tab.

For more information also visit our new PAMM website http://v2pamm.hotforex.com/.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by emailing PAMM department pamm@hotforex.com

Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team
hfnews

Introducing the Flex Bonus Program: 100% Credit Bonus + 30%

Postby hfnews » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:30 am

Dear Client,

We are pleased to announce the launch of our Flex Bonus Program which includes the re-launched 100% Credit Bonus and the newly launched 30% Rescue Bonus.

This program will be made available to all HotForex clients that make new deposits as of Monday the 11th of November 2013, 10:00 GMT.

100% Credit Bonus

Doubles your trading power when making a new deposit.

HotForex clients who utilize the 100% Credit Bonus can enjoy the following key benefits:
Effectively makes the Stop Out on Cash Balance (Balance excluding Credit Bonus) zero.
Increased Leverage.
Full bonus amount withdrawal under the right conditions.
30% Rescue Bonus

Extends greater account protection during drawdown periods and can be also used as increased margin.

HotForex clients who utilize the 30% Rescue Bonus can enjoy the following key benefits:
Can be used as increased leverage.
Can be lost so it can actually protect accounts from Margin Calls and Stop Outs during drawdown periods.
Effectively makes the stop out level on original balance as zero.
The bonus is applicable on all new deposits and is available for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.

It is very easy to get started with either program. Our support team is available round the clock to assist you in every step of the way. Just open and fund a live account on the launch date of the program in order to take advantage of this generous promotion.

Please note that Bonus Programs increase the available leverage of your trading account and may therefore increase the risk of trading.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team
hfnews

Postby gahaman » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:56 am

adobephotoshop wrote:It has some new features and I'm researching about it.

I checked the accounts the results are quiet tempting, :) but Im not sure yet if my time would allow me to add a pamm account but lets see
gahaman

Postby matttrader » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:02 am

I'm trading with hotforex and everything is going good so far, I just have a micro account, just an advice, stop wasting time looking for an ideal broker, just go with a broker that suits you, but of course you have to do you home work and make the right research :)
matttrader

HotForex is now listed on World Finance Top 100 companies

Postby AllForexnews » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:59 pm

HotForex is now listed on the prestigious World Finance Top 100 companies

We are delighted to announce that HotForex is now listed on the prestigious World Finance Top 100 companies (http://worldfinance100.com/), alongside companies such as Apple, Samsung, Coca-Cola, MTN, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley. The World Finance Top 100 companies recognizes “industry leaders that have carried the flag for global commerce” and we are honored to have been selected.

To learn more about our industry-leading products, platforms and education; exceptional 24/5 multilingual support; and, fast trade execution please visit our website.
AllForexnews

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers