Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Anyone Tried Hotforex ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Anyone Tried Hotforex ?

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:53 am

Nice to hear from your fellow, Web Money is a good method.
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:55 am

the issue of LR caught the traders by surprise, a lot of traders have problems now, other brokers only allow bank transfer, i even read about a broker that will only allow 50% of LR funds out which is really bad! i guess we are lucky for not using LR much..
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 am

LR doesn't have verification process so it's easy for any crimes send person and buy other stuff or just withdraw to another local bank (money laundering). I think Skrill or PP is better for depositing/withdraw to Forex.
adobephotoshop

Postby orni308 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:00 pm

brokers like lite forex offer liteforex cards for easy withdrawals........
orni308

Postby gahaman » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 am

I think all broker offer these kind of cards now a days, for easier withdrawal, it servs as a debit card if im not mistaken :)
gahaman

Postby hfnews » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:25 am

HotForex is proud to announce its most prestigious and luxurious competition to date. The lucky winning participant along with a friend will receive an all expenses paid trip to the Mediterranean island of Cyprus where they will step off a first class plane and into a limousine to arrive at a 5 star resort for 3 nights.

The winners will have a stress free holiday in which their only worries will be between deciding whether they wish to play golf in the sun, lounge by the swimming pool or enjoy a relaxing massage.

As a reward for winning the competition, the trader will then be invited into the HotForex offices and gain a priceless one to one 4 hour professional course on how to better their trading activities. Once completed, the participant will then be awarded with a $5,000 cash prize. Furthermore, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place winners will also win cash prizes. Prize Pool

Join Now

New Client: http://www.hotforex.com/en/contest/vip-contest.html
Existing Client: https://my.hotforex.com/
hfnews

Postby adobephotoshop » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 am

The prizes are so awesome.
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:45 am

the prizes are good, I mean, for retail traders with mid accounts, a vacation with all expense covered sounds really awesome. :) + 5k ontop of it :D
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 am

Bad week trade. EU downed to 1.31x , my trade has closed in SL. :(
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:20 am

for some reason the market is going a bit crazy this time of the year. and you can see the effect in local exchange rates, USDPHP is at 44.6 the highest this year LOL
gahaman

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers