Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Anyone Tried Hotforex ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Anyone Tried Hotforex ?

Postby gahaman » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:26 am

I'm using moneybookers, not much of a fan of LR, bank wire cost me a lot, since I used money booker for some ol gambling so its good for me, not so sure about other methods I have not tried them yet. basically my online transactions are limited to LR MB and PP but for forex I only use MB. for larger amounts some traders prefer bank wire fees can be less
gahaman

Postby hfnews » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:18 pm

HotForex is awarded Best Forex Affiliates Program Western Europe and South East Asia 2013.

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to have received these awards by the prestigious Global Banking and Finance Review in recognition of the continued efforts devoted to offering class leading affiliate services to our partners.

The Global Banking and Finance Review awards are presented in recognition of excellence in specific areas of business. Nominations are sourced from various avenues including individuals and companies. The winning nominees are finally declared by an independent judging panel which eliminates any conflict of interest and ensures credibility.

Our awards for 2013 recognize our ability to successfully branch out in to new markets and geographic locations. With the support of our clients, this is a trend that we are committed to continuing through this and the following years to come.

We would like to thank the Global Banking and Finance Review for these most notable awards, in addition to all who showed their support by nominating us. We strive to expand and solidify our business by forming long lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with dedicated professionals all over the world who share our passion for online forex and commodities trading.

Best Regards,

The Hotforex Partners Team
hfnews

Postby adobephotoshop » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 am

gahaman wrote:I'm using moneybookers, not much of a fan of LR, bank wire cost me a lot, since I used money booker for some ol gambling so its good for me, not so sure about other methods I have not tried them yet. basically my online transactions are limited to LR MB and PP but for forex I only use MB. for larger amounts some traders prefer bank wire fees can be less

I'm using Skrill (MB) to trade in hotforex, it's better than Paypal at conversion rate and shorter pay-day. And it's good when Hotforex withdrawal is processed within 24 hours.
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:50 am

i only had one issue with moneybookers because my account was not verified yet, the money withdrawan from MB was sent back to MB by my bank, it did cost me around 7 EUR LOL but i got it fixed anyway.. MB is good, PP is famous but the fees are crazy specially for larger amounts, it costs me 4% which is around 40 dollars for every 1000 withdrawan, man thats big! I can do a lot with that money from these parts of the world, MB only costs me around 3-4 bucks for such an amount LOL
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 am

yes, those are MB advantages when compare with PP. But with the new MB fee, I think I can't withdraw as usual, have to keep it on site till the profit large enough to withdraw.
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 am

I got an email about a new account hotforex is launching, the fixed account, i think its a new type of account that has fixed spreads to it! i guess this would be benefiting for scalpers and quite honestly a good way to avoid spread widening, i think its a good move by hotforex, and it shows how capable a broker is to offer such an account. well done!
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Thu May 16, 2013 9:24 am

Fixed spread would help trades go better and trader can make good decision with fully-control. I like it.
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Fri May 17, 2013 8:19 am

yeah, and i do know some traders that like taking their trades down to the smallest details :)
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Mon May 27, 2013 8:21 am

I have heard LR is down and I hope you guys got no problems in withdrawal.
adobephotoshop

Postby gahaman » Fri May 31, 2013 7:43 am

i fellow local trader was withdrawing from hotforex when LR went down, he lost some money in LR and was worried about withdrawaing, I think hotforex allowed him to withdraw using webmoney, other brokers only allow bank transfer and it costs a lot. thats really a good broker
gahaman

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers