Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Anyone Tried Hotforex ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Anyone Tried Hotforex ?

Postby ritesh » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 am

adobephotoshop wrote:I got phone call from account manager when I was opening live account like you, ritesh.
That's interesting when I just tried to open a micro-account to review that broker.

Yes its very interesting even I`m getting call on regular basis from my account manager its really helping things for newbies )
ritesh

Postby adobephotoshop » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:39 am

Actually my listening skill isn't well so I couldn't know hear what he is saying but I know he wanted to consult me for my live account as trading or anything I haven't know yet about hotforex.
adobephotoshop

Postby ritesh » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:05 am

Did anyone else get an email saying 100% Credit Bonus Benefits from Hotforex ?
ritesh

Postby gahaman » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:38 am

yeah,the 100% bonus, its just like the 50% bonus its really good for starters who want to make use of the big leverage to earn a decent capital, its a good step by hotforex and rarely does a broker offer such bonus of you ask me
gahaman

Postby greedex » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 am

cool bigger bonus with bigger leverage. means i can earn more.
greedex

Postby gahaman » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 am

strategically speaking helps you earn more, it really depends if you are comfortable with bigger lots, but leverage wise its really good :)
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 am

Which method payments do you use to withdraw or deposit for Hotforex?
I'm using Skrill (Moneybooker) but now it charges too much fee than previous. I think I have to switch. Please give me some advices.
adobephotoshop

HotForex proudly receives two awards from World Finance for

Postby hfnews » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 am

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to receive two monumental awards by the renowned World Finance magazine. This has been made possible through the devotion of the entire HotForex team who work tirelessly to ensure that you, our valued clients, receive the best trading experience possible.

Maintaining our title as Best Online Broker in Asia for the second year running is a proud achievement for us as it shows the strength of our position in the region and also reflects just how well our Asian clients have responded to the high level of service we provide.

Our continued efforts to excel and innovate have enabled us to tailor our services and increase our product range, thereby meeting the demands of clients on a broader international scale. Our success in meeting this objective has been recognized with the additional award for Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe 2013.

Driven always by the best interests of our clients, we look to the future with steadfast purpose and determination to maintain our position as industry leaders. For these awards that we are proud to have received, we thank both the World Finance magazine and also our loyal clients who have demonstrated their support by voting for us.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team
hfnews

Postby gahaman » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:13 am

well done i say, thats good news! and reaassuring :D
gahaman

HotForex attending MoneyExpo Prague 2013.

Postby hfnews » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:55 am

Dear Client,

After having just received this year's award for Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe by World Finance, we are looking to connect with our European clients further by attending and operating a booth at this year's highly anticipated MoneyExpo in Prague. The Expo will be taking place from the 19th to the 21st April at the TOP HOTEL, Praha, Blazimska 1781/4, Prague 4, Czech Republic.

If you are able to visit us there, this will be a perfect opportunity for us to meet face to face and have a chat.

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via email, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team
hfnews

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers