Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What Is Forex Signals?

You may please share your free Forex signals in this Forum. If you wish to share any signals apart from Fx then you may use the sub-forum for commodities and stocks.

What Is Forex Signals?

Postby dimasppc » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:54 am

Hi Everyone,

How are you doing? Let us discuss on forex signals and their utilization. Forex Signals are used to sell and buy the forex currencies and trading the foreign currencies with daily changes in their values.

Let me clear it what is the main applications of forex signals and why these are so important?
Group of Expereinced Forex Traders
dimasppc

Re: What Is Forex Signals?

Postby Haley12 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:18 am

A Forex signal is a suggestion for entering a trade on a currency pair, usually at a specific price and time. The signal is generated either by a human analyst or an automated Forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Shawnmichal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:29 am

Forex signal a suggested order during forex trading, made by a human analyst or automated algorithm-trading robot on a subscriber-based service, which is provided in real-time via Twitter, SMS, e-mail or RSS feed. Forex signals are either automated or manual. The automated signals, the system will alert the trader when to enter or when to exit a trade and make deals by a synchronized operation with the trader’s broker or bank. The manual Forex system is simple and is provided by a single provider.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby nelsonhimes » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:06 am

A forex signal is in essence a currency price which is considered to be the optimum entry or exit price point to accumulate good profits.
nelsonhimes

Postby smithjames » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:21 pm

dimasppc wrote:Hi Everyone,

How are you doing? Let us discuss on forex signals and their utilization. Forex Signals are used to sell and buy the forex currencies and trading the foreign currencies with daily changes in their values.

Let me clear it what is the main applications of forex signals and why these are so important?

Basically Forex Signal means suggested order during Forex trading, done by a human analyst on a subscriber-based service, which is provided in real-time via Twitter or RSS feed.
smithjames

Postby bigdog » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:41 pm

In lay man's terms, it is what tells you if it's good to trade or not. It can be man made or by a forex robot. I use forex power signals for all of my forex endeavors because there are quite some people who want to fool other people.
bigdog

Postby bigdog » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:41 pm

In lay man's terms, it is what tells you if it's good to trade or not. It can be man made or by a forex robot. I use forex power signals for all of my forex endeavors because there are quite some people who want to fool other people.
bigdog

Postby akonlki231 » Thu May 02, 2013 7:14 am

Our Premium Signals give you an opportunity to follow our trading approach without having any knowledge about Forex and tell you whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time.Our All Forex Signals service are based on proven profitable strategy which performance can be seen in our real time Trading Report. After you subscribe our service you will be getting Signals via Email in real time which includes Entry Price and Entry Time, Stop Loss and Take Profit Limits as also Setup charts.

Forex trading signal
akonlki231

Postby Henry » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Forex signal are basically the analysis by expert as where the pairs can go but unfortunately the current level of signal providers are way too much and quality is extremely down so unless we don't find a good signal provider we should stay really far from it or learn by ourself so we don't have to depend on signals.
Henry

Postby Michael Lotfi » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:19 am

Forex signals is when an Expert trader or a Software or Indicator provides you hint when to sell or when to buy your currency. To get accurate Trading Signals, I have been using the Forex Holy Grail System for a long time. It predicts market movement so logically and gives Trading Signals on exact time. Even when I miss any chances, this system also provides Re-Entry Signals. Holy Grail simply changed my trading into profitable.
Michael Lotfi

Next

Return to Forex Signals Forum