Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to Make a Living As a Forex Trader

You may please share your free Forex signals in this Forum. If you wish to share any signals apart from Fx then you may use the sub-forum for commodities and stocks.

Re: How to Make a Living As a Forex Trader

Postby hencocs » Thu May 08, 2014 1:53 pm

I also agree with your suggestion. Because I hate day jobs and I like to pass time with my family. That's why I leave my day job 4 years ago and start forex trading. But At first I loss my 1 thousand dollar. Than last 3 years sometimes I make profit and sometimes I became loser. Than One of my friend give me a forex signals software Wealthy trader. It's orginally a signals Software which is produced internet millionaire Nelson Roosen. Believe me , last 4 months I earn $18000. It's change my life. I can give you the website of this software. AT first sing up that site and you can see the instruction. But don't make it too popular. I like your advice that's why share this news with you. The website is
Code: Select all
http://coupon999.wealthy.clicksurecpa.com.
hencocs

Postby Henry » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:29 pm

I think the best way one can start planning for future and believe in Forex to make a living consistently for them is once they spent 1-2 years in this field as that will show the clear picture where we stand and before that making a living from Forex is possible but consistently its a very tough ask but not impossible we just have to make sure we trade with good money management and than let things happen in their own time.
Henry

Postby gregkevin » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:49 am

Making money with forex and lead your life with the money is not a matter of 1-2 days . You must get experiences and have to understand the forex market for making a huge amount of money from forex . But if you take help from some scampers , You may lose all of your money.
gregkevin

Postby orni308 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:35 am

There are many trader who depend on forex trading for living , but certainly making money out of the forex market is not easy and one should think twice before depending on forex market for earning.
orni308

Postby forex_abode » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Freedom to be your own boss, work where, and when, you want, and to be financially secure. But the reality is that trading for a living is a tough job, one that requires a very specific skill set and risk tolerance that most people just don’t possess.
forex_abode

Postby orni308 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:53 am

alexjasen120 wrote:You are better off going for a trading strategies that works slowly but for longer than a fast one that is very short lived. New traders seem to fall for these short term strategies as they are trying to build their footing in the trading market. Long term strategies grant you time to better learn them meaning in time you can know how to make them suit different market situations differently. You can make a few changes relative to the current trend.

Thanks.
http://www.myforextradingworld.com/

Making living as forex trader is a difficult job. You should take this decision in full consciousness of your mind, if you are planning to leave your job. Things can turn around quickly in forex market.
orni308

Postby Infergnome » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:29 pm

There might be the people who have made their living from Forex but I think, trading in foreign exchange also involves lot of risks. So one should definitely not rely on it for living. Get the proper knowledge about trading in foreign exchange and then go for it.
Infergnome

Postby rudehoe » Sat May 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Foreign exchange trading is not that complicated though it is not simple at all. Traders only have to focus on limited currency pairs so that they can get better knowledge about the fluctuation trends. Experiences, knowledge and smart thought to read the fluctuation trends are the key to make foreign exchange as traders’ gold mines. Just like any other effort, there is no instant success. I trade with ECN account type at Tickmill broker, in related on spread it has to favor short term trading method such scalping. ECN brokers get pricing feeds from multiple institutional market participants and display the best quote on their trading platform. With quotes flowing in from numerous institutional sources, spreads on the bid and ask can get extremely tight and can even reach zero. This tight to zero spread pricing will particularly benefit both scalping or day trading activity
rudehoe

Postby Michael Lotfi » Tue May 12, 2015 3:21 pm

You can make a living from trading markets from beginner level. You can use indicators or signals to make profits. For Binary Options trading, BinaryOptionsBeast.Com is the best trading system which allows you to make huge revenues. This company is famous for their Binary Options Signals with High Accuracy.
Michael Lotfi

Postby Boshka » Sat May 23, 2015 3:03 pm

People can earn money on Forex market, it was proved by many traders. You should chose broker carefully, I recommend FF, if you use their promotions and contests, you can trade without your own money.
Boshka

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Signals Forum