Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

EURUSD Master--- Live Trading

You may please share your free Forex signals in this Forum. If you wish to share any signals apart from Fx then you may use the sub-forum for commodities and stocks.

EURUSD Master--- Live Trading

Postby tradecopy » Wed May 16, 2012 1:20 am

I will post my trade as soon as i Open it.

Regards,
http: //www.tradecopy.net
tradecopy

Re: EURUSD Master--- Live Trading

Postby tradecopy » Wed May 16, 2012 4:20 am

1.2707 short eu, sl 1.274
http: //www.tradecopy.net
tradecopy

Postby tradecopy » Wed May 16, 2012 4:33 am

and the pic

downtrend, and break-out the blue area. a little late as I was not before my desk
tradecopy

Postby Himanshu » Thu May 17, 2012 8:04 am

tradecopy wrote:and the pic

downtrend, and break-out the blue area. a little late as I was not before my desk

Had to take out the chart as the size was too big and it was going out of the width of the site. Could you please post smaller sized charts which can fit the width of the forum?
Himanshu

Postby prorok » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:38 am

FxCompany Ltd offers innovative trading technologies and brokerage services on Foreign Exchange Market (FOREX) as well as on CFD, stocks, precious metals and futures markets.The Company is primarily interested in long term partnership, that is why we strive to be in step with the times . FxCompany Ltd was one of the first companies to cancel commission fees, lowering spread to 0.5 point – which allows our clients to save up to 40% of their money, compared to other dealing centers. .Every new customer who opens Standard live account can get 50% welcome bonus for first payment to his trading account. This serves as a solid ground for profitable trading of our clients. FxCompany Ltd is a rapidly developing company, which has representative offices, branches and partners across the globe. *We endeavor to be a reliable company with impeccable reputation and the most respectful attitude to our clients. http://www.fxcompany.net/
prorok

Postby FXrebuild » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:54 am

If you're one of the 90% who lose money on forex .... I'm the one who will help you rebuild your forex account.
For details send me a message on fxrebuild@yahoo.com
FXrebuild

Postby mdenamul » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 am

I see that you are trying to master the markets; otherwise you would not struggle for years. I guess you haven’t only bought .ebook in past but also a lot of other trading systems etc.

Let me ask you some questions, and if your answer to all of them is” yes”, you should be making a lot of pips on the long run. If not, you will need to work on the issue until you can answer at least 95% of them with “yes)!
1. Do you always follow the technical system rules (at least 9/10).
2. Do you always follow the money management rules (risk).
3. Do you analyze your trades in order to look for mistakes you do?
4. Do you have a trading journal?
4. Do you have a trading plan?
5. Do you follow your plan?
6. Do you set achievable goals?
7. If you do a mistake and know it, are you trying not to repeat again?
8. Do you organize your trading (times /days standard hours to trade)?
9. Do you know what kind of trading style you want to follow? Intraday/scalping/swing?
10. Are you sticking to your trading style?
11. Can you control your emotions?
12 Do you feel confident when trading?
13. Do you think of making profits when you look for a trade setup?
14. Do you always take responsibility for your own actions when you trade?
15 Do you have confidence in your trading system and yourself?
I don’t want to frighten you, but the questions above are very serious and many traders underestimate them. Mostly it is not even their fault, because the marketing strategy many brokers use are about “free and easy money”!
That of course does not exist. A professional trader will never give you his/her money without a good “fight”!
A serious trade will stick to the rules and grow his account on long term. Everybody else will lose. Simple as that!
Please take advantage of the free trading webinar this month and try to improve your skills day by day. I am sure you will make it work for you soon.
About the Spartan Site in past: I had to make some changes and some personal issues to solve. Now I am back!

www.forex-metal/affiliate/46662/1
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Return to Forex Signals Forum