Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best Trading Signals

You may please share your free Forex signals in this Forum. If you wish to share any signals apart from Fx then you may use the sub-forum for commodities and stocks.

Re: Best Trading Signals

Postby Walks92 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:22 am

If you have used forex signals in the past or considering to use any I bet you anything most of the signals in this page do not reveal their performance or if they do there is no way to verify if the performance is real or not. In ddmarkets (which I am subscribed to) they don't just give the signal but also give the strategy they use and the chart. You then know why to buy or sell and they give you updates on the progress of the trade until it is closed. You can review ALL their signals since May 2014 and see how they analysed the market. I am strongly recommending them for that reason and the fact they were very successful so far. One note I have to say, if you are trading with 0.01 lots they are not for you, look elsewhere. You wont be able to cover the cost of the signals with microlots. Here is a link to their performance https://www.ddmarkets.com/trades-performance/
Walks92

Postby Kakon0198 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:29 am

Swap Free Forex Account: In Forex trading, when traders leave positions open overnight, it is referred to as a rollover. This usually entails rollover fees, but when trading with a Forex Islamic account, these fees are waved.
Kakon0198

Postby Waber » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:56 am

By the way, freshforex has launched trading signals for traders. Every trader can activate them in metatrader 4.
Waber

Postby Beggar » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:53 pm

It's frustrating NOT to see in this Best Trading Signal forum anything about trends!

Try this for reliable trends: forex.mastertrendtrading.com/ForexTrendy
Beggar

Postby Walks92 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:05 pm

I am guessing most of the other companies people write here lost big or are not around anymore. DDMarkets is still around and unlike all the rest they actually document all their forex signals so you can see the progress of every trade they gave. There is a 2 year track record, from 2014 to 2016. Worth looking into them https://www.ddmarkets.com/
Walks92

Postby frankdesciglio » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:22 pm

Best Trading Channel 8-)
8-) FREE Forex & Crypto Signals
8-) 250 to 450 Pips Weekly
8-) +80% WIN RATE
8-) Weekly Market Analysis & Free Education
8-) Access to a Forex Personal Assistant
8-) Best Market & Technology News

https://t.me/InfinitechTopTrading
frankdesciglio