Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Do you think we should change our broker?

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Do you think we should change our broker?

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri May 24, 2013 6:57 am

Hello,

Do you think we should change our broker if we are working with him from long time, from safety point of view.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Re: Do you think we should change our broker?

Postby Sydney Callaway » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:00 pm

I believe that we should not change the broker, if we are trading with reliable company, I have been working with OctaFX broker for last 4 years, it’s just a perfect company to working with while they also have excellent conditions which has supported me always and I don’t think I am required to change a broker and I also suggest you to switch to this to get the maximum benefits in trading and then you will never need to think about changing.
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:49 am

I don't want to change my broker. my broker ( TICKMILL ) has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Lil Lilly » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:00 am

actually ive thought ab that as well but i came to conclusion thats a bad idea. why? no need. if u have a stable profit u won't have to lokk smth else...imho
no worry, be happy on fx
Lil Lilly

Postby uncle gober » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:10 am

Lil Lilly wrote:actually ive thought ab that as well but i came to conclusion thats a bad idea. why? no need. if u have a stable profit u won't have to lokk smth else...imho

As long as we are comfortable trading with a broker that we use and the process of our withdrawal and deposit processed without many obstacles seemed to be no reason for us to change the broker that we are taking. Like I chose TICKMILL, with tight spreads and fast execution, and my withdrawal and deposit processed without any problems, no reason for me looking for another broker.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources