Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Traders - Warning !

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Traders - Warning !

Postby gg53 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:23 am

Dear traders:
This post is not about trading, it's about us - traders.
...and... It's some kind of warning and "watch out".

So let the (short) story begin:
I was some kind of "vip" in ForexFactory website. They have some kind of "ranking" system and they "nominated" me as one of their top 1%
"High Impact Member" - based on number of "subscribers" to my post, "budies", quality information, etc.
My forums and my posts got dozens of visitors each day.

All of a sudden, my "membership" revoked, my posts and forums, which was highly popular, went into the "recycle bin"...
At first I thought it's some kind of mistake. EMails to Admin, customer support, etc. remain un-unswered.
No warnings, no reasoning, no response - nada...

I can assure you that there was no foul language, insults or any kind of mis-behaviour in any of my posts.
I can also assure you that there was no scam, commercial content, sales pitch, or any kind of money or financial suggestions in any of

my posts.

A few days after that - a whole lot of good, honest, helpfull, contributing members got "revoked" membership and their forums/posts went

also into the FF "recycle bin". Most of those forums are full of good ideas, new and innovative indicators and promising trading systems.

Then I strated to do some "digging"...
I'm not going to reveal everything that I found about FF (BTW: we now call them "****ersFactory"...), but the following will give you

some idea:
They are hiding their true identity under:
Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
That is some kind of "legal" identity with a purpose of hiding the true identity of the owner/s.

If I knew that before registering to their site - I wouldn't register at all.

I have a pretty good idea why they doing it, but for me that doesn't matter anymore.
Just beware and exercise caution with FF.

ahhh... they have a good calendar...
(Attached is FF Alexa graph - Traffic Ranks - How is this site ranked relative to other sites)

G.
FF_Alexa_graph.png
FF_Alexa_graph.png (9.15 KiB) Viewed 207 times
gg53

Re: Traders - Warning !

Postby cariddi74 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:15 pm

gg53 wrote:Dear traders:
This post is not about trading, it's about us - traders.
...and... It's some kind of warning and "watch out".

So let the (short) story begin:
I was some kind of "vip" in ForexFactory website. They have some kind of "ranking" system and they "nominated" me as one of their top 1%
"High Impact Member" - based on number of "subscribers" to my post, "budies", quality information, etc.
My forums and my posts got dozens of visitors each day.

All of a sudden, my "membership" revoked, my posts and forums, which was highly popular, went into the "recycle bin"...
At first I thought it's some kind of mistake. EMails to Admin, customer support, etc. remain un-unswered.
No warnings, no reasoning, no response - nada...

I can assure you that there was no foul language, insults or any kind of mis-behaviour in any of my posts.
I can also assure you that there was no scam, commercial content, sales pitch, or any kind of money or financial suggestions in any of

my posts.

A few days after that - a whole lot of good, honest, helpfull, contributing members got "revoked" membership and their forums/posts went

also into the FF "recycle bin". Most of those forums are full of good ideas, new and innovative indicators and promising trading systems.

Then I strated to do some "digging"...
I'm not going to reveal everything that I found about FF (BTW: we now call them "****ersFactory"...), but the following will give you

some idea:
They are hiding their true identity under:
Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
That is some kind of "legal" identity with a purpose of hiding the true identity of the owner/s.

If I knew that before registering to their site - I wouldn't register at all.

I have a pretty good idea why they doing it, but for me that doesn't matter anymore.
Just beware and exercise caution with FF.

ahhh... they have a good calendar...
(Attached is FF Alexa graph - Traffic Ranks - How is this site ranked relative to other sites)

G.
FF_Alexa_graph.png

My support in this battle! Well, better saying, in this exposure of the truth, cause too many good and sharing people have been banned and treated like thieves by the infamous dictatorial (probably in collusion with some brokers) FF managment.
Me too banned without motivation ..except not been "aligned" to their way of letting to slander people about everything bad without prooves. If this is the motivation as i believe, proud of being banned! :roll:
We dont' need FF...the reality is that THEY need us (members). Let's show the truth to the world; like a collegue told, they can silence one or two of us, but not everybody..in numbers there's strenght 8-)
cariddi74

Postby jackprobe » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:50 am

Thank you for posting GG. I do not understand, if FF really wants to help us as traders, why they do that ? It seems there is some thing big behind this ?
jackprobe

Postby cariddi74 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:29 pm

jackprobe wrote:Thank you for posting GG. I do not understand, if FF really wants to help us as traders, why they do that ? It seems there is some thing big behind this ?

The sad reality is probably FF managment just wanna to protect its interests (and the ones from their sponsors a.k.a brokers that pays the bill with ads and commission on signups),masking it with the proud veil of "tutor of legality"..using the "jugde Dredd" philosophy (a.k.a. beeing investigator,lawyer and jury all in once and without counterpart..don't this remind you Stalin or something like that?).
For me the conflict of interest between FF (that claim to protect and help MEMBERS) and their sponsors (broker) is evident. Some even arrives to say that the conflict of interest is inexistent simply cause.. FF managment and some big brokers managnment are, in the end, the same pizza connection :roll:
Thoughts for the mind... :idea:
cariddi74

Postby rudehoe » Sun May 10, 2015 8:32 pm

If you want to trade in forex, I think there is no way for us to avoid losses. But we have many ways to minimize our loss, Such as SL , Money management,risk management and so on, all of those tools or strategies can help us minimize our losses when we trade in forex. since my current account with Tickmil ECN doesn't have any restriction upon trading strategy used. during the rush hour market movement the spread even nearly zero supported by their numerous source of liquidity provider.
rudehoe

Postby Sininfinity » Thu May 14, 2015 4:06 am

What happened with you was sad. I am not much active there because people write too long posts and too much useless posts in any thread. I am not denying that they have many helpful contents but reading hours after hours is exhausting.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources