Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex
Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.
Understanding ECN Order Flow Trading
ECN or Market-Maker Broker?
Debates over the suitability of ECN versus traditional market-making brokers tend to focus on the following issues, broadly as follows:
• minimum deposit sizes (higher with ECNs)
• spreads (lower with ECNs)
• commissions (higher with ECNs)
• execution (faster with ECNs but at more realistic prices)
• slippage (greater with ECNs)
• exposure to account losses (greater with ECNs)
These are all areas that any trader looking to open a new account should explore before making a final decision as to which type of broker is more suitable, before taking a closer look at the specific brokers themselves.
Who is online on Forum