Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Rules Based Forex Trading

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Rules Based Forex Trading

Postby forexearlywarning » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:21 pm

I have put together a complete set of forex trading rules. I start with 3 simple rules for entry then expand to more rules from there. I also present two rules for money management then provide more rules if you would like to be more strict. Check out the rules based trading system in the link below and I hope it improves your forex trading the way it did mine.

http://www.forexearlywarning.com/blog/2015/02/08/rules-based-forex-trading/

Good Trading
Good Trading
Mark Mc Donnell
Forexearlywarning.com
forexearlywarning

Re: Rules Based Forex Trading

Postby uncle gober » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:30 am

patience waiting for the right moment to make a deal is very important and needed by traders to gain profit. use the Time Frame is very important because a trader can see the condition of the market with more detail. I now use a scalping technique that requires patience and concentration levels are quite high. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in TICKMILL
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Sydney Callaway » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:57 pm

It’s good to have rules and be discipline especially in a risky business like Forex trading, if we want to be successful then we must be willing to work according to good rules, I trade with OctaFX broker and there I am able to enjoy trading freely due to no restriction, but I do have my own rules to work according to tight risk management while thanks to their swap free account, it saves plenty of money from overnight charges.
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:47 am

Forex trading is very important in my life and always makes me more qualified to make money and also gain experience of a very large and powerful market and I am keen to Continue and lifelong learning.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources