Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Profit money or pips

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Profit money or pips

Postby mdenamul » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Many trader love to get and earn pips for their trading. We often see many online forex website say "today I get 100 pips from GBPUSD", "yesterday I got 80 pips from EURUSD" and so on. If we think it twice, whick is more important? Pips or money (in this case $$)? Also many website that claim they have high performance, after we check they use high investing of money. It is not suitable for us who invest only $100 in forex business.

In you opinion, which is more important to hunt? Pips or profit in money?
Let we share our opinion. In my opinion, money is more important than pips.
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: Profit money or pips

Postby Haley12 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 am

According to me, set target to earn pips is more safe then targeting profit in form of dollar. Think if any trader target on money, it’s may increase the greedy, but if a trader can earn pips, as a result they can also earn some profit.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Sydney Callaway » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Haley12 wrote:According to me, set target to earn pips is more safe then targeting profit in form of dollar. Think if any trader target on money, it’s may increase the greedy, but if a trader can earn pips, as a result they can also earn some profit.

I agree with Haley, it’s much safer to target pips because when we go with money we are often out of plan and we attempt silly stuff, I am always lucky that I am able to achieve great pips thanks to OctaFX broker with their low spread charging facility, it just takes 0.2 pips for all major pairs and we can trade with ease. They also have epic customer service which is available 24/5 to help us in any situation.
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:52 am

Target help us to gain this.But if we have target to earn more money from this market it can make us more greedy.We should have target about pips that will help us to be expert on forex market and helps us to avoid greedy mind. I now have a monthly target of 50% of the total balance that I had in the Tickmill. I also tried to execute Micro account or similar account is very useful for traders. I use this type of account when you first open an account in the Tickmill. after understanding how to trade with discipline, then I use the ECN account which gives a very low spreads.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources