Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My life is forex life ?

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Re: My life is forex life ?

Postby MilaRose » Mon May 12, 2014 7:42 am

Really nice Forex trading life so happy and very inserting to do day by day. I start my trading with best welcome bonus by Greenvault FX. I got nice experiences and successful trading with enjoying, happy trading !!!!!
MilaRose

Postby MilaRose » Fri May 16, 2014 11:08 am

So happy successful trading !!!! when i open Live Account in Best Forex Broker of- Greenvault FX

Thanks to Greenvault FX.com ;)
MilaRose

Postby gahaman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:00 am

hmm my forex life!! I only place trades a couple of times a week!! but i do check the charts every day!! I trade with hotforex, mostly swings and position trades, just put an SL and let it go for days. but its an addiction never the less
gahaman

Postby Henry » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Forex is a very unique and wonderful business. It has countless advantages which can really make anyone felt love with it and when we are able to earn income or get the desired success that business always becomes special and take extra space in our heart and than its not easy to forget it.
Henry

Postby Colin Harvey » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Actually it is not too bad to have Forex as our life as it is way better than what the jobs we do give us, it is horrible to do offline jobs with 6-8 hours’ work schedule that too according to their timing, so making Forex as our life means we can be free and do whenever want to and also with supportive companies like OctaFX broker, we don’t need to worry about failures, their system of rebate where everyone gets 15 USD profit per lot size, it awesome.
Colin Harvey

Postby uncle gober » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:29 am

Forex business can help traders to make a profit, but to get the consistency of profit is not easy. a trader must keep emotions and apply money management with discipline and patience. now I try to be able to trade with discipline in TICKMILL
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Charles Baksh » Sat May 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Yes, it is definitely the case, but more importantly it’s vital to get success as Forex life is good only till we are been successful, if we don’t get positive results then we will never ever get any success. I trade with Nova FX broker, it’s an regulated company and they are my original life because without them I will never be able to get success in trading, it’s only due to their superb conditions which includes 1.5 pips spread and massive leverage up to 1:1000 that makes trading so much easier for me.
Charles Baksh

Postby Sydney Callaway » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Everyone who has started doing trading is obviously finding it a real treat of the work to do, but obviously everything lies upon how well we are doing this and the results we get, so if we get profits we will always feel it’s our life, but with losses it will hamper our thinking. For me Forex is really everything and more so OctaFX broker, it’s the company that launched me into the world of trading with their 8 USD no deposit bonus, it’s really lovely to work with free stuff!
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:06 am

Every people want to more money. Forex is a business. It is a biggest profitable business. It can change our life. If you are a good trader then you will win. And you do not perform good trade then you will lose. it can be give many money for living.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Waber » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:37 am

Forex isn't a life, it's a only a part. You had better choose a reliable broker, not a scammer. For instance, Fbs group have a really strange Client Agreement...
Waber

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources