Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to reduce stress in Forex trading ?

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

How to reduce stress in Forex trading ?

Postby mdenamul » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:54 am

If you are in stress then it is better to not trade but if you want to trade then i think it is better for you trade with least lot size and then achieve some pips to reduce stress .

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: How to reduce stress in Forex trading ?

Postby Haley12 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 am

Yes, Different- Different person thinking is Different about reduce stress. I am doing forex 5 day then 2 day I am marking plan and forex strategies at this time I do not trading. Stress comes when we taking high risk in Forex market.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

We know that forex market open 24hr daily that’s big plus point in this market, I am trading manually so I don’t trade when I did lose confidence and money that means I don’t trade when I am bad mood (some time some person reasons also involved). When I am in good mood, I can be more Confidence and surely, my stress will be reduced by the happiness.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Sydney Callaway » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:47 pm

We must first reduce our expectations, as it’s often the expectation level that makes us free stress, so when we will work without expecting much then we will always find ourselves in safe zone and at the moment I am really very lucky to be working with OctaFX broker where even the biggest tension look minor with their support especially the swap free account facility, it allows me to be stress free in overnight trades due to zero charges on it.
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:18 am

we should trade without stress, that's right. if loss money makes us have stress, just stop strading. keep your head. maybe newbies should need a long time to practice to reduce stress. I'm very comfortable now trading at TICKMILL which provide security against the funds I deposited. This broker has Reliable, Secure and Transparent concept where Client funds are strictly segregated, Partnerships with major banks and payment platforms, Safe and secure money transfers and Superior risk management systems
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Waber » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:41 am

To reduce stress situations in forex trading you should be sure about your forex broker. It should be a reliable company, not a scammer. For instance, Fibo markets cheats with CFD quotes. It's written in their client agreement.
Waber

Postby uncle gober » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:46 am

If your stress is because of taking too much risk, simply stop taking too much risk and follow the money management rules. Do not take more than 2-3% risk in your trades and you see that you will have less stress
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Apip_saepudin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:42 am

It's hard for being neutral facing any outcome of our trading, that's why we should train our trading psychology in order for being able to control our emotions. Personally, I always read some forex articles on HiwayFX to enrich my knowledge about forex trading...
Apip_saepudin

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources