Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex trade

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Forex trade

Postby Eliotpeter » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:31 am

What is the best in forex trade while comparing to other trading choices? Declare your thoughts on benefit with forex trade resources!
Eliotpeter

Re: Forex trade

Postby Eliotpeter » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:41 am

I suggest the currency trade as best comparing to other trades.... Because, it is so interesting to earn money in quick terms!
Eliotpeter

Postby Alchemist » Thu May 10, 2012 3:40 pm

The following thread should answer your question:

http://www.forexabode.com/forum/forex-forum-for-trading-resources/what-are-the-advantages-the-forex-market-over-other-types-t877.html
"He who understands nothing is worthless." ~ Paracelsus
Alchemist

Postby Haley12 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:04 am

1. It is the biggest financial market of the world.
2. It opens 24 hours and 5 days in a week
3. Trading can be started as minimum as $1
4. There is no time barrier for trading
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Colin Harvey » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:55 pm

It depends on what you are comparing it with because if you compare it with Stock Exchange than the first benefit is that there is no need to invest big but in Stock Exchange it is necessary to begin with a large investment and still there is no guarantee that we will make even 5-10% of that but in Forex trading I can guarantee if we got decent skills we can make 100-200% without any trouble at all.

Also, with Stock Exchange brokers they charge fees and still nothing we get but with Forex broker especially my OctaFX, it gives 50% bonus right away on any deposit and also has low spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs.
Colin Harvey

Postby uncle gober » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:40 am

Forex is a business that has a high potential to make a profit. but in addition to the advantages there are still risks that must be faced by traders. To minimize the risk, now I use the SL and TP each make a deal in TICKMILL
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Sydney Callaway » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:59 pm

There is nothing better than Forex trading, it’s an incredible work to do and we are able to enjoy our time here while thanks to great companies like OctaFX broker, it makes trading even better with their mouth-watering deals and offers. I am really fascinated with their 50% bonus scheme, it’s given right upon deposit and what attracts me most is that it’s useable, so it’s just like having extra cash in our pocket that we can use anytime we want.
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:53 am

forex business is a global business where there is a very large transactions each day involving banking institutions, brokers and traders. every trader has his own criteria in selecting a broker and I now choose www.tickmill.com that have trading platform with the optimum conditions where I can get a small spreads and fast execution speed.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby traderman » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:00 am

Any body want to looking issue related trader , you can search in here:
Code: Select all
facebook.com/BESTFOREXSTORE.COM1Community/?fref=ts

Thanks.
traderman

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources