Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex is a high voltage business.Do u agree?

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Forex is a high voltage business.Do u agree?

Postby mdenamul » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Yes that is sure my friend Forex trading is high voltage business in this world because with Forex trading we are able to earn more money and there are no limit of earning and there are no any business better then Forex trading.

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: Forex is a high voltage business.Do u agree?

Postby Haley12 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:17 am

Yes, I am agree Forex is a high voltage business. I am also agree with your all statement, forex is profitable business forever. According to me, benefits of Forex Trading are 24Hour Market, High Liquidity, Low Transaction Cost. I am using with forex trading.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:56 am

Yeap, I am agree. Forex is high voltage business that’s good comparisons with forex. We know that voltage generally use for electricity field but here according to me, high voltage means high power so in forex term, today market on boom and popular, many people join forex for earning lots of money.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Sydney Callaway » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Yeah it is, but don’t we agree that we join it due to this amazing power of making profits, it’s true that for some working in Forex is a far from reality like thing, but at the end if we don’t have enough talent then we will never be able to make much, I work here only because of free money that I have received and it would have been impossible to work in this market without that.

I am really thankful to my broker OctaFX, it’s a really special company to be working with and they have got all the tool to book my ticket to success with their larger than life 50% bonus for all trader including the Micro account with just 5 dollars starting investment.
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:51 am

Forex is indeed a high voltage and volatile trading. To do forex trading one has to be equally charged. For, this one has to learn about forex and do demo trading for at least months. One also has to be hard working with lot of patience and no greed or emotion.

I chose TICKMILL because I had a comfortable trade on this broker. all my transactions smoothly without any obstacles. as a trader we must take advantage of good trading conditions provided by broker, the other August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. “This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry’s lowest commissions – all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market”
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources