Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

forex is easy without busy?

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

forex is easy without busy?

Postby mdenamul » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:15 pm

I believe that forex treading business is eassy work in the world. i think also it is not a work but we do this treading business because it is more profitable business than the other business.

Code: Select all
www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: forex is easy without busy?

Postby Haley12 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:58 am

Yes, Forex business is easy business but it’s required some way where we can focus learning to work smartly with least effort, possess discipline, determination, and mindset and money management for success, professional traders simply follow the Forex system.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby preet72787 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 am

Do forex trading with plans and strategies. Avoid emotions because it is the major factor of losing money in forex.
http://www.sirfpaisa.com/MCX-Commodity-Combo-Services
preet72787

Postby Sydney Callaway » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:16 pm

You spotted it perfect mate, it’s one of the easiest work to do and hardly much busy and that’s why we prefer it so much more than anything else. It has amazing parts that makes it one of the biggest businesses in the world, but it also has horrible parts which are shown in case we are not able to handle it well, so choice is laid now we just have to proceed with what we pick.

I work with OctaFX broker and they make it further easy with their mobile trading platform, it allows me to trade easily from any corner of the planet while there is also great service with all my trading orders been executed instantly without having to face any kind of delay or re-quotes at all.
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:49 am

Forex is not so much easy. You should give all of your attention and talent in case of learning and trading. If you wanna take it as a full time job then you have to pay more attention in case of learning and practicing. After all of this you can able to earn from it. To open an account ECN in TICKMILL only require a deposit of $ 25 funds. But it all depends on the trader to choose a broker that will be used. we should do some research and look at the reviews from fellow traders
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources