Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Demo trading wont help in your trading .

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Demo trading wont help in your trading .

Postby mdenamul » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 am

It is possible to make large profits fast but if you make the wrong tread you can everything you have. It will cost you a lot to learn if you don't take it slow and safe.
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: Demo trading wont help in your trading .

Postby Shawnmichal » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:54 am

Demo account always helpful for everyone. In demo mode, you should attempt to simulate live trading conditions as closely as possible. In addition, you must take the opportunity to test your trading strategy as thoroughly as possible.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Sydney Callaway » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:22 pm

That’s wrong as demo account has always been very helpful to me and the most important part that we should put passion and determination into it to get the desired results, if we just continue without having determination then no demo account can work, I am definitely pretty much determined yet I found it too boring and that’s why now I work with OctaFX broker with their 8 USD no deposit bonus account which is just so helpful to me.
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:48 am

I agree with the saying here that in demo accounts your funds will grow but when you are trading live it's a different matter altogether. But I think demo is still important because you can test the waters with out much risk. Be a successful trader is not easy, all it took hard work and discipline. Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the TICKMILL with trying to trade with discipline. I use scalping method, this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker provide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources