Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Can you depend on forex only ?

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Can you depend on forex only ?

Postby mdenamul » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello every one
Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem .They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing of work and because the Forex has a special nature and need to follow-up work at certain times to make a profit .
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: Can you depend on forex only ?

Postby Haley12 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:03 pm

I am not depend on forex only. I have a full time job for living expenses. I am doing forex trading for making extra money to lead a luxuries life.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby debook » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 pm

For now no, because I still can't get a consistant profit from my trading. So for now I just use this fores trading as my part time job, to give me an extra money. But if one day I can be a consistant to gain profit from my trading, maybe I think that I can depend only on Forex as my main job on the future.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby TahaFX » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:23 pm

I do this forex trading as my part time job, but actually I have a plan to make it become my main job. But before that I must make my strategy become perfect for me to gain a consistant profit from my trading.
TahaFX

Postby Sydney Callaway » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:39 am

At a very young age I will not suggest taking such a bold decision, but once we get some maturity and experience of trading then it is the time to do this, so we should be looking to trade full time. If we are wishful to be completely dependent on Forex then the first step that we should be taken is to ensure we work with a quality company, I have already selected mine in OctaFX broker, it is a regulated broker, so I can completely trust and work for long term with them.
Sydney Callaway

Postby uncle gober » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:35 am

Forex is place from where someone can make a huge money. But at the first time he needs to keep patience , we needs to learn and practice then he can make profit. When someone starts gaining profit he can easily depend on Forex.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources