Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Are you a good forex/equity futures/commodity trader?

Share and Discuss about Forex resources. It could be a book, a piece of information on internet or anything which is useful.

Postby daytrader10287 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Are you an E.A or algorithmic trading code developer?

Our firm is searching for competent and profitable traders on behalf of our HNW and UHNW clients.

Please contact for more information quote ref: 10287

e-mail : startradescfd@gmail.com or skype: philrgreenwood
daytrader10287

Re: Are you a good forex/equity futures/commodity trader?

Postby Sydney Callaway » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:49 pm

I am a decent Forex trader and I believe that doing commodities or indices is definitely not profitable, if one is comparing it with Forex trading and I believe we are required to have higher funds to do this, if we do proper trading with currency then we can be making some serious cash with much lower risk.

At the moment I am working with OctaFX broker which helps me do currency trading with their amazing rebate service, it gives me 50% cash back on every trade, so it’s the way to reduce the risk and increase the potential of winning due to less tension and stress of losing and I strongly believe that 80% of the traders lose due to tension in which they take wrong steps which often results into losses.
Sydney Callaway

Return to Forex Forum for Trading Resources