Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Why i am with TradingBanks ?

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Why i am with TradingBanks ?

Postby Shipli Aktar » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:57 pm

The TradingBanks is a broker which until the end of time ensures
1. Security of funds,
2. Superior execution,
3. Easy withdrawal system without long time process,
4. Active customer services,
5. Free demo trading,
6.100% initial bonus,
7. Lowest trading spreads,
7. Flexible leverage up to leverage 1:400,
8. Minimum margin requirements,
9. Low transaction cost,
10. Live economic calendar and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Shipli Aktar

Re: Why i am with TradingBanks ?

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 am

I am with LQDFX from my first day of trading due to exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to trade with great comfortably. This STP Execution trading broker for all time ensures superior execution for trading , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , flexible trading spreads and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:01 pm

According to my trading experience, I think It is useless to have any larges bonus offer, if this could not be used at all due to many restrictions. By the way I am very lucky to choose CIB FX which is VSFC regulated and for all time make sure 100% welcome bonus and no deposit bonus $100 which is totally usable without margin stop outs. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Ermyas Dejenea

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:11 pm

The newcomers should choose their broker in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker at all in an emotional state, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly. We the newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if we love scalping obviously should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Comments and Suggestions