Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

why have chosen your broker ?

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

why have chosen your broker ?

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:29 pm

The right broker first of all indicates a right decision, we can find a right broker if we can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this. As a newcomer I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for scalping in a proper way, that’s why I have chosen LQDFX due to their 0 pips trading spreads. That’s why now my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Re: why have chosen your broker ?

Postby michalinaobrien » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:04 am

Currently I've been trading with Fm-fx.com. I choose this one because of the fast interaction with the clients, quick withdrawals, and no reqoutes
michalinaobrien

Re: why have chosen your broker ?

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:53 pm

It would be great if we get a wide range of trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of deposits , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , high leverage , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Comments and Suggestions