Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

what do you think about worldwidemarkets forex broker

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

what do you think about worldwidemarkets forex broker

Postby mesi79 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 pm

hi everyone i am going to send a deposit to start live account so i would like to know what do you think about this broker
world wide markets it was founded in 2009 it is rgegulated with fsa number 584538
does any one trade and have live account with this forex broker and made profit withdraw from it
i try to search about this broker in forexpeacearmy but they didnot hear about it and they add it after i ask about it
please tell me if you tarde with it and have any problems with it
mesi79

Re: what do you think about worldwidemarkets forex broker

Postby Harry14 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:54 am

Hi,
Siorry i have no account with this broker, and i know nothing much about it.
Harry14

Postby mehedi275 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Forex is an international trade. So we need worldwide broker house. Without broker house trading in Forex is quite impossible. Capital One Forex is a worldwide broker house.
mehedi275

Postby highway » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 am

If I were you I wouldn't trust to broker, who is not even on FPA. That's quite strange, because usually they have a wide range of brokers) So there is a huge possibility, that it's scam.
highway

Return to Comments and Suggestions