Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

The World Through The Eyes of a Forex Trader

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

The World Through The Eyes of a Forex Trader

Postby Nemere » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:44 am

Hi!

I’m working for a grocery so I follow the relation between the amount of goods at the arrival and the shopping habits of the consumers. After a long time I got so bored that I began to imagine trading with the pastries and I found that the baker was not a born genius. He never reacted to the fluctuation in consumption, though he knew about all the data. When there was a general markdown, he started to complain: his only aim was to keep the price up; he never counted with other factors like consumer willingness. Well, maybe he has bad experiences which were shifting his thoughts in this direction, and his “strategy”, if we can call it this way, was used consistently, what might be positive in foreign exchange trading as well. Instead of him, I was the one who started trading. I tried to give him some advices about selling pastries, but he was uncompromising. I’m still trading with my broker and now I’m planning to buy the bakery to make it big. Their apple pie is yummy! Have you got experiences like this? Let's find forex in everyday life! Come on, put on the glasses of a trader! :ugeek:
Nemere

Return to Comments and Suggestions