Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

It is the new way of FOREX trading

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

It is the new way of FOREX trading

Postby fxlaura » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:14 am

Make money without any reasons

I am very happy to share my experience with an innovative App. I found an awesome App for trading which has made Forex trading as easy one.

I thought financial trading has only two types like

TECHNICAL

FUNDAMENTAL

But pipsteal.com made me to agree that there is another one type where most of the common traders do not know about that which is called

MATHAMATICAL

The below expalations are the content copied from pipsteal.com.

Don't worry even you do not understand the explanation, just download the software simply by registering with www.pipsteal.com . And you can easily undesrtand what to do coz it is that much easy and user friendly and more no cost ...so why not make a try just ..

Code:
www.pipsteal.com

www.pipsteal.com

Even After watching this Video, you cannot understand the system, just download the App from www.pipsteal.com, you can understand it very easily becoz it is very much user friendly

It has an in-built very simple strategy which is very easy to implement and to gain profit. I think we can use for simple profits.

How to use the App?

1. Just we need to download the “Pipsteal App” from www.pipsteal.com.
2. Then we need to choose any one of the currency pairs and we need to buy and sell the same currency pair at the same time. Also we need to specify our trade gap and the net profit that we need.
3. Then the App will show some results where the take profit and stop loss points will be specified.
4. Just fix those T.P and S.L values in your running trade.
5. Finally after the closing values you can see that the Take Profit value is higher than the stop loss value. Finally we are getting the net profit that we have specified in the App.

Really this one worked out for me. I tried nearly 6 trades and it worked out in all the trades. The highlight in the particular App is the up gradation process.

The APP is very much user friendly, i have never seen such app for free in financial market

I got only simple profits but without any losses.
fxlaura

Re: It is the new way of FOREX trading

Postby Eliotpeter » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 am

Without loss can't find any trade.... May be you gained money but, i don't think it continues for a long!
Eliotpeter

Postby Haley12 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:34 am

I am agree with Eliotpeter, 6 trades is not much and there are many APP which are profitable for short time but for long time profit is not possible with help of such APP.
Haley12

Postby bestforexpartners » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:22 am

Everyone learns from mistakes, and that knowledge can be used to your benefit. It is likely you will change your plan as you learn new things.
bestforexpartners

Postby donnaka » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:10 pm

And probably this is why most of the traders give up within the first few months of trading. In my view there is no shortcut towards success. You need to trade small, trade smart and make sure you are in it for the long run.
donnaka

Postby Deacy » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Some investors are consistently looking for new ways to feature with their techniques and results. These are indication services and want to make more and more non-professional investors get enthusiastic about their information. If unexperienced investors discover and choose to follow their action, indication services start instantly performing deals in their records.
Deacy

Postby angelnish » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 am

Everyone learns from mistakes, and that knowledge can be used to your benefit. It is likely you will change your plan as you learn new things.
angelnish

Return to Comments and Suggestions