Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

scalping brokerage

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

scalping brokerage

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:40 am

Scalping is really demanding but practically it this cannot allow by and large regulated broker. as a scalper, for using this trading approach now I am using MXTrade broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all.
Joy Bahadur

Re: scalping brokerage

Postby Veer Mohammad » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:41 am

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using Trade12 regulated trading broker due to lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips.
Veer Mohammad

Postby locky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Yes for scalping good broker is essential. However, Scalping is the most exceedingly horrendous enemy of a trader. The damage of scalping that i am aware of is that it makes us standard traders. It is finished with little bundle sizes and little pips relies on upon. This proposes traders who do essentially scalping will have an obliged measure of cash that they will make. It is position traders that impeccable position in forex trading. I truly like binary options trading. As a trading platform I got lxmarkets.com as it is a not too bad standard broker.
locky

Postby Mohamad Tammat » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:33 am

Some people say, that scalping is a best strategy for beginners, as it is quite easy. Other traders say, that it is the most difficult one. But I don`t really understand why. Because of slippages? Or because you should be attentive all the time and react fast?
In theory, it seems quite easy.
Mohamad Tammat

Postby Graham Vivian » Thu May 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Yes for scalping extraordinary broker is key. In any case, Scalping is the most exceedingly horrendous foe of a trader. The damage of scalping that i am aware of is that it makes us standard traders. It is finished with little bundle sizes and little pips relies on upon. This proposes traders who do essentially scalping will have an obliged measure of cash that they will make. It is position traders that perfect position in forex trading. I really like binary options trading. As a trading platform I got lxmarkets as it is a not too loathsome standard broker.
Graham Vivian

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:04 pm

The LQDFX is real STP Execution trading platform which until the end of time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. This regulated broker for all time ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, real time prizing , live economic calendar , no deposit fees and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, I feel comfort and secure for all time when trading.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Comments and Suggestions