Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Profile Links

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Profile Links

Postby Alchemist » Thu May 10, 2012 9:39 pm

What about having clickable profile names/avatars that link to members profiles?
"He who understands nothing is worthless." ~ Paracelsus
Alchemist

Re: Profile Links

Postby Himanshu » Sun May 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Alchemist wrote:What about having clickable profile names/avatars that link to members profiles?

You mentioned exactly what needs to be done. Yep, there was a small issue about it but it will be done very soon.
Himanshu

Postby Alchemist » Mon May 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Nice one! Whenever I come across someone making useful contributions I always go and check out their profile.
"He who understands nothing is worthless." ~ Paracelsus
Alchemist

Postby Himanshu » Sat May 26, 2012 8:40 am

Alchemist wrote:Nice one! Whenever I come across someone making useful contributions I always go and check out their profile.

Thanks for the suggestion once again. It is done :)
Himanshu

Postby angel10 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:20 am

Hi Himanshu, Do you provide signals for all currency pairs including major and cross pair or for only selective pairs?
You can join us for best [url=http://www.pass4sure.co.uk/NS0-504.html]NS0-504 practice test - pass4sure.co.uk[/url] dump.
angel10

Postby pasbanseo » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:26 am

Software engineering is the study and an application of engineering to the design, development, and maintenance of software. Typical formal definitions of software engineering are: "the application of a systematic, disciplined
FARASAT
pasbanseo

Return to Comments and Suggestions