Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Please change forum layout

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Please change forum layout

Postby ritesh » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 am

Hi Admin,

My advice is please change layout to attract more traders, current version its looks live cheesy....
ritesh

Re: Please change forum layout

Postby Haley12 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:31 am

I don't think that there is something needed to change. It is packed with sufficient trading information and is more necessary than its looks.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby ritesh » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:32 am

Haley12 wrote:I don't think that there is something needed to change. It is packed with sufficient trading information and is more necessary than its looks.

May be you are right but according to me its affect a most, even we dont have much activity on daily basis....
ritesh

Postby Haley12 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:41 am

ritesh wrote:
Haley12 wrote:I don't think that there is something needed to change. It is packed with sufficient trading information and is more necessary than its looks.

May be you are right but according to me its affect a most, even we dont have much activity on daily basis....

Ritesh, if you compare forexabode forum with other forex forums then will find that it is much better than others look wise. So, I want to go with my previous points.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Return to Comments and Suggestions