Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Important. Read please if you want earn money!!!

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Important. Read please if you want earn money!!!

Postby Davswing » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:36 pm

I live in Mexico. I like traveling around the world, cool cars, yachts, and of course FX trading. I had interest to forex almost from the very beginning and I went through my way per aspera ad astra and now perform successfully. I also have my business.
My trading style is this : Technical analysis combined with the fundamental one. Therefore, different currency pairs are used depending on situation on currency markets. I don't trade too often, only one deal per day. All deals are closed within one day.

I manage service, can get between 10-200% monthly. I will show a account big with 0 risk. and other with more risk.

http://ww w.myfxbook.com/members/winwinandwin/4yeartradingfundmanager42m/2126306

https://ww w.myfxbook.com/members/winwinandwin/tradingalpari/2255007

If want my services please contact in my skype : atowinforex
Davswing

Re: Important. Read please if you want earn money!!!

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:58 pm

In Forex trading when choosing a broker there are many things that you have to check. From all spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Now I am comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to lead a healthy trading life.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Comments and Suggestions