Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

RE: how to choose a good forex broker?

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

RE: how to choose a good forex broker?

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:36 am

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds with certainly. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds with certainly, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, free demo trading and much more real trading facilities.
Joy Bahadur

Re: RE: how to choose a good forex broker?

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:07 pm

Choosing the best broker can be a hard task and it requires a lot of research before you finalize the right broker. I believe hotforex, exness, fxpro, lmfx etc can be some of the brokers that can be shortlisted while finalizing the right reputed broker in my opinion.
sabakanwal

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:43 am

In Fx trading, I choose MXTrade broker in my trading career which for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing a wide range of trading technologies. This ECN trading broker for all time makes sure security of funds, low trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities with 100% first deposit bonus.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:22 pm

We the traders have to choose in our brokers in cool mind please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. I have chosen AAFX Trading which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading facilities including security of funds at any deposits. So, I get secure and comfort when trading.
Ermyas Dejenea

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using scalping approach that brings profit instantly. So, my trading life is very much profitable.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Comments and Suggestions