Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

High leverage , High Risk ?

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

High leverage , High Risk ?

Postby Joy Bahadur » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:58 pm

In Fx trading, By and large traders consider high leverage at much risk. But I don’t consider it at all, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high larvae at all. now, for avoiding risk , I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 that at all times make sure my trading broker MXTrade. But, in my demo trading I always use high leverage to see the performance how it works.
Joy Bahadur

Re: High leverage , High Risk ?

Postby locky » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Leverage is essential in forex. Without this you require huge measure of cash for trading. In any case, traders ought not take an excessive amount of leverage. For the kind data of the perusers who are additionally intrigued by binary options trading, you can open a account with lxmarkets.com ! It is a decent broker with quick payout. It is additionally a regulated broker.
locky

Postby BBBMick » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:53 pm

I've seen some accounts with 1:1000 leverage. That could be some serious losses for anyone who gets it wrong / unlucky. I remember when CHF spiked a couple of years back, that caused MASSIVE losses for some people
BBBMick

Postby locky » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:57 am

Leverage is important but high leverage means high risk. If you take too much leverage, it means you are risking your hard earn money. I am a binary options trader. Besides, binary options trading impact is not basic. So I don't have any worry over it. I picked lxmarkets.com as my broker as it is a regulated broker with snappy payout structure. It is advancing such an assortment of options varieties for their customers.
locky

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:33 pm

In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.
Joy Bahadur

Return to Comments and Suggestions