Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Help Us Improve...

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Help Us Improve...

Postby Himanshu » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:06 am

The word "Best" is the worst illusion and trying to be better at every step is what is this life all about. Every mind will have a limitation for thinking beyond it but when we collaborate, we can extend those horizons. We wish to make ForexAbode and this forex forum not just a blind commercial site but a website which can be considered by you as your own and which you can enjoy, relish and find really usefull. And it is only you, our esteemed members who can make it that way.

Please give your feedback, comments and suggestions to help us make it better. We can only make the foundation or may be four walls but to make it a place worth living is in your hands.
Himanshu

Re: Help Us Improve...

Postby mdenamul » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Every mind will have a limitation for thinking beyond it but when we collaborate, we can extend those horizons. We wish to make ForexAbode and this forex forum not just a blind commercial site but a website which can be considered by you as your own and which you can enjoy, relish and find really useful.
mdenamul

Postby kevin101forex » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:36 pm

A new design would be nice
kevin101forex

Postby ritesh » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Please change forum design to attract new traders, current design is not good for attraction.
ritesh

Postby richardgere » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:55 am

Hello friend. Your site is quite good.I like its content. This is necessary for your site that you should change it design. I think do some attractive. Before this make a good frame work than start redesigning. use peaceful color combination. This is my thought but you should only do what you really want to do.
richardgere

Postby mehedi275 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:57 pm

This forum may help us to improve our trading. I think it is a great Forum site which can make us more success. We can also go a head by helping many broketrs. www.capitaloneforex.com is one of them.
mehedi275

Postby highway » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:56 am

I think this forum is very good. I like that it works fast and smooth.
Actually there are some problems with design, but they are not so crucial.
highway

Postby Biodun » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:15 pm

great it is yes i agree with that because if all of the member can not collaborate by this form then there have no benefit for building good relationship.
Go there : http://www.fxflow.co.uk
Biodun

Postby Biodun » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:17 pm

ritesh wrote:Please change forum design to attract new traders, current design is not good for attraction.

but I love that because this colour and structure has to be show good businesslike mind. and this statics is so competitive
Biodun

Postby Biodun » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 pm

mehedi275 wrote:This forum may help us to improve our trading. I think it is a great Forum site which can make us more success. We can also go a head by helping many broketrs. www.capitaloneforex.com is one of them.

I totally agree with that this forum is great
Biodun

Next

Return to Comments and Suggestions