Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forum logging in problem

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Forum logging in problem

Postby Charles » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:31 am

I don't know where else to create this thread, so I'm doing it here. If there's some better place, I hope moderators will move it. So the problem is that I can't log in to this forum. Yes, I'm now logged in but I wanted to write a post from my other PC and I couldn't log in there, although I'm logged in on my laptop. When I tried to log in or go to http://www.forexabode.com/, I saw this message ""Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQLDatabase Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL"". I hope the admins will read this post and fix the problem. I like th forum a lot.
Charles

Re: Forum logging in problem

Postby Sininfinity » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:47 am

I was faced with the same problem. Could not browse and database error popped up. But then thought about pressing "Shift+F5" and the pages that created problems were properly loaded.
FXOptimax.com - Spread from 0 pips, Promotions
Sininfinity

Return to Comments and Suggestions