Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex vs professional job!

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Re: Forex vs professional job!

Postby forex2money » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 am

It is observed that forex gives us great chance to earn more than any professional job.
In professional job there are official hours, where as in trading forex whenever you have time you can start trading because trading market open 24hr and whenever you want rest you can take rest, traders can get their capital income more than professional job holders.
http://aff.bestforexpartners.com/click.php?ctag=a3092-b1154-p
forex2money

Postby foresdrading489 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:22 am

Forex is more than better from all businesses and jobs. Because we can earn very good amount in the small time, no time limit, no restrictions, no any boss no another jobs can be like forex.http://goo.gl/UeO9Id
foresdrading489

Postby rrayne20009 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:56 pm

I think you can choose both your job and forex.You may earn bigger profit from your forex trading than your day job but still you must possess great knowledge and skills to be successful.
http://www.gdmfx.com/- tight spreads and deep liquidity
rrayne20009

Postby gerski » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:59 am

marketswfx wrote:it depend on your self that how do you take forex in your life but you can allow to take forex to your professional work too so it can be done in any way which you want to continue it.

I agree with you.It all depends on the person of want he wants for himself.But having read all this post is helpful in deciding.
http://goo.gl/2aGCAV
gerski

Postby lee.belisar » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Forex trading is a good way to earn extra income. But this is under some conditions like you have the proper training, skills and good timing. Otherwise, professional job would be better.
Making Profit With A Broker
lee.belisar

Postby promise20 » Fri May 09, 2014 11:48 am

I prefer forex to any type of profession because there is no special field of specialization i.e department for doctors or lawyers e.t.c for you to trade. I mean requirement like your school certificate, whether disabled or no. Forex is the world best profitable business that any one can do to earn a living. Forex can be done at leisure hours unlike professional jobs. The reasons why some persons are not happy in their relationship is because their spouse spend more time to their professions, to the extend of living their spouse for a long journey that lasts for 1-2 years, under the guise of I have to prove this or that, But it is not so with forex, in forex one can meet up to family needs.One can trade forex and also stick to professional jobs since it can be traded during leisure hour and also since the platform is open 24hours of the day.
promise20

Postby Henry » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Its really tough to make a comparison since it depends on what professional job we have if its some kind of a massive job than obviously we would be earning 4-5k which is great and compare it too early Forex thats always better but after becoming expert Forex is definitely better than anything else.
Henry

Postby Ryan Cruz » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:38 pm

OK this is my opinion. A lot of traders say it's profitable but in reality, not all. The percentage of winning trader is much less than the losing traders. I say around 80/20. For me, If i have a day job, i'll just make the trading a part time as i don't find trading profitable. (Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying this because i lost a lot. To tell you honestly i earned $140k in 1 year starting with just $500) My reason is very simple. When you have a day job, you will have your income. At your day job, all you have to do is just do your work and receive your salary. But when it comes to forex, you will have both income and outcome. In forex trading, you have to put a money first then spent a lot of time and research, and at the end, you will never know if you will have a profit or not.
Ryan Cruz

Postby locky » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Trading is a business and a jod is a job. For trading you need a mindset of business and for job you need a mindset to obey your boss order. There are two different things. It is you who can take decision which one is perfect for you. If you think you have a mindset of a business man you can do trading otherwise not. Earlier I did forex but now I switched to binary options trading. In options broker is important important. I like lxmarkets.com as it is a good regulated broker.
locky

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 pm

In Fx trading, Choosing a right broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail Fx market and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be a great choice which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
Joy Bahadur

Previous

Return to Comments and Suggestions