Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Blogs - The Newest Addition And Blog Signup

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Forex Blogs - The Newest Addition And Blog Signup

Postby Himanshu » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:21 am

The latest addition on ForexAbode was the blog section. The idea had been going for some time and the reasons of adding forex blog were as follows:

1) Till now all analysis and other contents used to be in-house. We wanted to add diversity in that to have analysis and other useful updates for external analysts.

2) It is not just Forex but overall economy and other investing and trading instruments which may be of interests. The blogs have well defined categories to cover geographical economies, information about other investing instruments and much more. It makes the knowledge base wider.

3) It gives a platform for socially connect with each other by making friends and creating groups.

4) Not only blogs but twitter kind of short updates can be made by just a click of a button.

All this should give a better platform to add mutual value. The only thing is that we have kept the registration for Forex blog separate from the overall ForexAbode site and the forex forum. The reason behind this was to control spam.

To make the blog section truly useful, I would request all members to please register for that also. After all success is in numbers, whether the numbers are in Dollar terms or member terms :). More people will attract more contents and I am sure that we all would like that.

Hope to see you as the esteemed member of ForexAbode's Forex blog to make it better for everyone.
Himanshu

Re: Forex Blogs - The Newest Addition And Blog Signup

Postby Harry14 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Great!!!, i think it is very good thing.
Harry14

Postby seekforex » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:35 am

I think it is a good and effective idea and I also think these blogs may help people to trade in Forex succeessfuly.

https://www.youtube.com/user/100pips1day
seekforex

Postby Biodun » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Great post. it is very helpful for people. i will tell my other friend to visit that site for there help. And also tell them register there and take some lessons
Biodun

Postby Himanshu » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:56 am

Biodun wrote:Great post. it is very helpful for people. i will tell my other friend to visit that site for there help. And also tell them register there and take some lessons

Great and Thanks Biodun :)
Himanshu

Postby Shawnmichal » Mon May 13, 2013 10:45 am

That's a very good Start!! I appreciate it as weblogs are very good source of spreading information and updates. 8-)
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby lee.belisar » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:30 pm

The adding of blog is a good thing. It is really nice because it would be very helpful to traders esp to newbie like me. I am actually here at this forum because I want to learn more about Forex trading. I am reading some post that are really helpful to enhance my knowledge about this matter. And with this blog, I think it would be easier for me to learn Forex. Thank you. :D
Making Profit With A Broker
lee.belisar

Postby dwaynebuzzell » Mon May 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi!

I cannot register on the blog because your captcha code is invalid.
Can you repair it?
dwaynebuzzell

Postby mikemudsan775643 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Forex is a great way to make money. I average $1500 a day doing this http://rurl.us/VMpjS
mikemudsan775643

Return to Comments and Suggestions