Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Basic

Our vision is to make this forum, and Forex Abode, the ultimate resource to add value to Forex traders. Please do let us know your suggestions and comments to make this community a better forum with each passing day.

Forex Basic

Postby rakib32 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:11 am

The Common Misconceptions of a Forex Trader
The statistics show that a vast majority of new Forex traders end up losing their money. This is due to the simple lack of education regarding the market. Once new traders understand the market and its workings, they will trade more responsibly and the chances of losing money decrease significantly. Here are some basic misconceptions of a new Forex trader.

Five Things You Must Know if You Are Considering Forex Trading
There are some very important Forex practices that no Forex trader can tell you. These tips are not about what strategy to use or which broker to trade with, but rather, they are some basic psychological principles that should guide you in your Forex trading.
rakib32

Re: Forex Basic

Postby Haley12 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:39 am

Traders should be well familiar with Psychological Aspects of forex trading. It will help them to increase their profit and avoid loss. There are some traders who just trade without any preplan. In this situation being familiar with Psychological Aspects play great role.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby brett.forex » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:02 am

i cant really tell. but you can ask some forex expert about it.
brett.forex

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:48 am

Thank you for sharing such wonderful information tips and advice.
Shawnmichal

Postby forexpro » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:18 pm

I think following are the basic requirement for Forex trading:
1) Patience.
2) Proper planning and decision.
3) Proper money management.
4) Emotion control.
5) controlling of greed.
6) Learning.
forexpro

Postby valentina » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:56 am

Forex Trading is the most common investment on online site where anyone can easily invest his money. I suggested to all that investing in the Forex is very good for gaining more profit.
valentina

Postby gerski » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:39 pm

valentina wrote:Forex Trading is the most common investment on online site where anyone can easily invest his money. I suggested to all that investing in the Forex is very good for gaining more profit.

Right as we all know forex market gives a lot of opportunity for investors,but first one must learn about forex as well as the market in order to succeed.
http://goo.gl/2aGCAV
gerski

Postby fx_elmer » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:55 am

The foreign exchange market (Forex, FX, or currency market) is a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies. The main participants in this market are the larger international banks. Financial centres around the world function as the anchors of trading between a wide range of multiple types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies.

When you put your money in the bank, you get 2-5% returns a year. Same with other forms of saving. But in Forex it’s possible to make from 100% to 1000% and more in a month!!! That’s why Forex is so popular. Imagine you invest only $1,000 and after one month you have $10,000, after one year $120,000 or more, since the profits compound each month.

Can you achieve that by investing in Stock or Real-Estate? You probably will lose rather than win, I guess.

It's always very risky, if you trade Forex by yourself or invest money in any other forms. You don’t know when to open trades or when to close them. My EA and I can do it for you. I have been trading Forex for over 12 years and have been using my “MAM-PAMM System” for 2 years now, first manually with great results and now using an automated program to trade for me and my satisfied customers.

If you would like to know more contact me on
E-mail: support@mampamm.com
fx_elmer

Postby orni308 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:18 pm

There are many such basics that a trader has to take precaution while trading but it all comes to your skill as you spend time in the market.
orni308

Postby amittimothy » Mon May 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Well I would advise to learn all these stuffs at first before investing real money in Forex

Support and Resistance Levels need to spot in the Real market

Trend Lines to draw correctly will always help us to determine right directions always.

And Right Money Management.
Timothy
https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=WQKMJ
amittimothy

Next

Return to Comments and Suggestions